About a week after the Internal Revenue Service admitted to targeting tea party and other conservative organizations for tax-exempt status violations, at least two pro-life groups say they, too, were singled out for unnecessary demands by IRS agents.
An analysis by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office shows that President Obama's 2014 budget proposal would reduce borrowing by $1.1 trillion by 2023 thorough increasing taxes by nearly the same amount.
- Powerball Winner May 18 Bought Ticket In Florida Supermarket (Powerball Winning Numbers)
- Christian School's Creationism Quiz Sparks Online Debate, Financial Donations
- Boy Scouts, Parents Hold National Rallies to Protest Lifting Gay Ban
- Starbucks Diaper: Police Called After Mother Changes Diaper on Table (VIDEO)
- Hero Cop Rape Charge: Richard DeCoatsworth, Hero Invited to Sit With Michelle Obama, Arrested (VIDEO)
- Corban University
"Get ahead without leaving your faith behind!
Earn your degree online or on campus in Salem. Affordable – Accredited – Faster than you think"
- Luther Rice Seminary & University
Discover God's special purpose for your life - Online from anywhere in the world! Request your free Ministry Career Guide
- Liberty University Online
Top 1 in the nation for 2 years in a row. Over 45 accredited degree programs.
- Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
MBTS's core values consist of the ideologies of Veritas/Truth - "Knowing," Pietas/Devotion -"Being," and Missio/Evangelism - "Doing."
- Regent University
Christian Leadership to Change the World.
- George Fox University:
- Indiana Wesleyan University
An evangelical Christian comprehensive university that is committed to liberal arts and professional education. U.S. News & World Report ranks Indiana Wesleyan University as "one of the best Master´s universities in the Midwest."