Deputy Head of the Egyptian Democratic Social Party Emad Gad said that pressure from religious groups in the country is corrupting the judicial system in Egypt.
A Christian pastor at the Central Assemblies of God Church in Tehran was arrested during a prayer meeting at the church, which may be forced to close down in June due to pressure from Iranian authorities.
- Video: Pope Francis Performs 'Exorcism' on Wheelchair-Bound Man?
- French Historian Commits Suicide Inside Notre Dame Cathedral
- London Attack: Islamic Terrorist Decapitates UK Soldier in Broad Daylight (VIDEO)
- Wedding 25,000 Guests: Huge Wedding Takes Place in Jerusalem (PHOTO)
- Over 500 Imams Protest Against Gay Marriage in UK
- Cities are People: The Relational Disconnect of Some Calvinists
- The History of Christianity in 25 Objects: Novum Instrumentum Omne
- Attempts to Dismantle Public Prayer Unravel
- 7 Ways to Respond on Sunday after a Disaster is in the News
- Alluring Mistresses - ABC-TV's Exploitation of Sex Continues
- 10 Things I'd Do if I Were Raising a Daughter Today
- IRS Official: We are "Close" to Auditing Churches Again
- Grace to Those Coming Out of the Closet
- Tolerance: The New American Religion
- Prayer List: Tornado Hits Elementary Schools in Moore, Oklahoma
- The 'Soul Surfer' Announces Her Engagement
- Judith Hill Pumps Up Her Fans for The Voice #LivePlayoffs