Josh Duhamel said recently that he is unsure why rumors of him and his wife being pregnant have begun to circulate.
Fergie and Duhamel have been married since 2009, but if his wife is pregnant than it is news to him. Rumors about the Black Eyed Peas star surfaced earlier in the month after Fergie escorted Duhamel to the premiere of "Safe Haven." Reports said that it appeared Fergie was sporting a baby bump. According to Duhamel, he has no idea why the rumors began.
When asked if there was any new news regarding Fergie being pregnant, Duhamel replied with a quick "no" to E! News reporters. In the past both Duhamel, 40, and Fergie, 37, have admitted that they are interested in starting a family.
"I've always wanted to be a dad. I just can't wait to have a little rugrat running around," Duhamel said during a Redbook interview. "I used to want five or six kids, but maybe I've become too self-absorbed over the years. I think two would be perfect."
Fergie also said last year that kids were on the agenda although she and her husband were still enjoying a newlywed phase.
"It's not happening yet, I can tell you that definitely. But we want to have a family, so that's in the cards, but it's just not this second," Fergie told Us Weekly last March.
As far as gaining weight, it would also appear that Duhamel doesn't care one way although when asked whether he liked her gaining weight for a role, he admitted that it was nice.
"I just love her; her size doesn't matter," he told Redbook. "But I have to admit, it was kind of fun having a little bit more to grab onto."
- Karrueche Tran Not 'Pregnant' With Chris Brown's Child
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton Slam Pregnancy Rumors
- Jessica Alba Pregnant? Rep Confirms Actress is Not Expecting (PHOTO)
- Jennifer Aniston Pregnant? Actress Wears Oversized Coat, Avoids Alcohol
- Jennifer Aniston Holiday Photos Put Pregnancy Rumors to Rest
- Kim Kardashian Illnes Sparks Morning Sickness, Pregnancy Rumors
- Kate Middleton Craves Carbs During Pregnancy
- Beyonce Knowles Addresses Pregnancy Rumors in GQ Magazine