- (Photo: Reuters/File)
- (Photo: Reuters/Mario Anzuoni)
Star Wars Episode 7 movie cast rumors are continuing to swirl and in the latest news update Saoirse Ronan is likely to be the latest addition to the premium cast. There have also been other updates on rumors surrounding the filming locations and Benedict Cumberbatch's involvement in the film.
According to Latino Review, Saoirse Ronan has attended a reading for a part in Star Wars Episode 7.
The publication actually says that it has known about Ronan's involvement for weeks but they have only just now decided to release the information, as they were waiting for more sources to confirm the news.
Although nothing official has come out from the Star Wars camp, it seems likely that Ronan will definitely have a spot in the new movie, but exactly what role she might have has not been named.
Some rumors have started that Ronan could have been going for a part as Han Solo and Princess Leia's daughter. However, there are also other sources that have touted that she could have taken the part of a female villain instead. Only time will tell which direction she goes and whether she will be placed on the dark side!
Other rumors coming out from Latino Review state that even though Cumberbatch has said he is not in Star Wars Episode 7, he is still likely in the film. The publication notes that he often denied playing Khan in Star Trek Into Darkness as well, and he could simply be pulling the same trick again.
Apparently rumors claim that not only will he be in the Episode 7 movie, but he will also take roles in Episode 8 and 9.
Location filming has also been in reports recently, and it is claimed that about 90 percent of the film will be shot in London. The other 10 percent will be shot in other locations such as Las Cruces, New Mexico, and Los Angeles, CA.
Here is a trailer video: