1. Beside dying on the cross for someone else’s sins, it is the ultimate way you can love your neighbor.
2. It is exciting!
3. It is a message that is easy to understand and explain.
4. It gets self righteous people ticked off and who doesn’t like making prudes mad?
5. When done with the right motives it makes God smile.
6. It gives people the audacity of everlasting hope.
7. It advances the kingdom of God.
8. It builds the heavenly choir with new worshippers to sing praises to His Name.
9. It is just like introducing someone to your best friend and hero.
10. It saves people from the wrath of God and everlasting destruction (aka “hell”)
Greg Stier is the President and Founder of Dare 2 Share Ministries in Arvada, Colo., where he works with youth leaders and students, equipping them to be effective in sharing the gospel. With experience as a senior teaching pastor and in youth ministry for almost 20 years, Greg has a reputation of knowing and relating to today’s teens. He is widely viewed as an authority and expert teen spirituality. He is known for motivating, mobilizing and equipping teens for positive change. For more information on Dare 2 Share Ministries, and the Blaze 09/10 conference tour, please visit www.dare2share.org.