As we all know the holidays can be stressful. Especially when it comes to being in a relationship. When we are young and single we tend to find it a little less stressful. Find out why below:
1. You have freedom during the holiday to make your own choices and do whatever you want. Even if it is completely crazy.
2. Not having to split time between families. You can spend it with your own.
3. Or worry about them getting along with everyone and staying civil during heated times at the dinner table.
4. You don't have to compromise on how you're going to decorate the house, what movie to watch, or what cookies to bake.
5. Couple's cheesy holiday cards are not an issue. You have the freedom to be creative and do your own thing.
6. Forget about all of your time and money getting the perfect gift for your significant other. You get to buy yourself a present instead.
7. You don't need to impress anyone with your outfit or holiday-themed sweater. You get to be as cozy as you want.
8. You don't have to attend multiple Christmas parties for work and will have less "ugly sweater" parties to attend.