Jesus Christ tended to ask plenty of questions during His time on earth. That's because questions help a person sort out fact from fiction. So why not try these questions on for size as you seek to identify the true religion amidst the various belief systems of the world.
Here is a clue. The true religion is a match to all 40 questions. So here goes. Your quest begins.
1) Which religion was started by a prophet who never did anything wrong?
2) Which religion produces scores of people who speak out against injustice and work hard to correct it?
3) Which religion fulfills hundreds of prophecies which were written down hundreds of years before the prophet fulfilled them?
4) Which religion produces followers who have established thousands of hospitals, orphanages, and homeless shelters?
5) Which religion, when practiced correctly, empowers followers to turn the other cheek when being mistreated?
6) Which religion was started by a prophet who died, but then came back to life?
7) Which religion, when practiced correctly, produces followers who do not judge others or look down on them?
8) Which religion produces a tender love for God in heaven, rather than lingering fear and trepidation?
9) Which religion do people turn to in tough times and when disaster strikes?
10) Which religion has done the most to advance the rights of women?
11) Which religion details historic events that are supported by plenty of archeological evidence?
12) Which religion is based upon documents that are better-preserved and more numerous than any other ancient writings?
13) Which religion was started by a prophet who is loved and even worshipped by millions of followers?
14) Which religion has been around for thousands of years and continues to expand around the world?
15) Which religion teaches that eternal life in paradise is a free gift through faith in the prophet?
16) Which religion has millions of followers who claim to experience much peace as a result of their prophet?
17) Which religion, when practiced correctly, produces followers who are quick to forgive rather than to seek vengeance?
18) Which religion offers the forgiveness of sins based solely on the goodness and sacrifice of the prophet?
19) Which religion, when practiced correctly, produces genuine humility before God and man?
20) Which religion teaches that you cannot earn your way to heaven?
21) Which religion produces men and women of justice who speak out when others are committing atrocities?
22) Which religion, when practiced correctly, lines up with the humble and compassionate attributes of the prophet?
23) Which religion seeks to bring help to the hurting, comfort to the sorrowful, and encouragement to the downcast?
24) Which religion, when practiced correctly, produces genuine love, joy, peace, and patience?
25) Which religion requires divine revelation in order to understand it?
26) Which religion rules not by force, but by love, as demonstrated by the prophet?
27) Which religion has produced the most freedom of religion in the world?
28) Which religion turns man's body into a temple where the Spirit of God comes to reside?
29) Which religion, when practiced correctly, has done the most to advance the rights of minorities?
30) Which religion gives followers the grace to say "no" to ungodly passions?
31) Which religion produces people who long to improve the lives of those from other religions?
32) Which religion cares as much for the unborn and elderly as it done for the youthful and strong?
33) Which religion has done more than any other to help turn communities into places of freedom and safety for all?
34) Which religion provides a personal assurance of salvation based solely on the sacrifice of the prophet?
35) Which religion has a prophet whose name unbelievers use as a curse word?
36) Which religion, when practiced correctly, produces followers who focus on their own sins rather than the sins of others?
37) Which religion can turn a terrorist into a loving peacemaker?
38) Which religion teaches that your works become "good" in God's eyes only after you accept the prophet through faith?
39) Which religion will you wish you had followed on Judgment Day?
40) Which religion is the only one that matches every question listed above?
If the answer to #40 points to the prophet you follow, then praise God that you are part of the true religion, and on your way to paradise. If not, don't despair. The true religion is available to anyone who will embrace the prophet and His message. He is the true prophet, priest, and king.
Once you meet Him, you will stand in awe of His perfect life, perfect death, and perfect resurrection. You will instantly begin meeting the physical and spiritual needs of others. And you will be so thankful to have the assurance of spending eternity in paradise with your prophet and all who love Him.
Well, what are you waiting for? These are the right questions. Now just find the right answer.