"Street Fighter V" developer Capcom has finally confirmed the dates for the game's third beta.
In its official blog, Capcom writes that the "Street Fighter V" third beta will start on Dec. 21 at 12:01 a.m. PT (8:01 a.m. GMT) and end on Dec. 20 at 10 p.m. PT (Dec. 21 at 6 a.m. GMT). The beta will be available for both the PC and Sony's PlayStation 4.
The beta will include the following features:
- Ranked Match - High stakes matches where players fight for glory and status
- Casual Match - Casual matches without any pressure whatsoever
- Training - Players can fight against a training dummy to improve their skills
- Capcom Fighters Network (CFN) - Provides information on the latest leaderboard rankings; players can also search for replays and rivals
- Battle Setting - Includes customization of a player's character profile, button configuration, etc.
- Options - Players can manage screen and sound settings
Beta participants will also receive a bonus. Each participant will receive a number of beta invite codes that they can share with others.
The announcement of the third beta's schedule came at the heels of a couple of leaks earlier this month. On Dec. 1, a NeoGAF forum user posted a screenshot of a PlayStation Store advertisement that lists the beta dates as Dec. 17 to 20. Rumors of the upcoming beta were also strengthened when a Reddit user saw his PlayStation downloading "Street Fighter V" beta version 1.06. Both are strong indications that Capcom is in the process of setting up for the third beta.
Along with the beta schedule, Capcom also teased gamers with a video showcasing all 16 characters that will be included in the game's launch. The "Street Fighter V" character lineup is now confirmed, which includes mainstays Ryu, Ken, and Chun-Li; newcomers Laura and F.A.N.G.; and many more.
"Street Fighter V" is scheduled for release on Feb. 16 on the PC and PS4.