More than 2.5 million homes were without power in Florida amid catastrophic floods and life-threatening storm surge early Thursday, hours after Hurricane Ian made landfall near Cayo Costa as a Category 4 storm with maximum sustained winds of 150 mph. The international evangelical relief group Samaritana?€TMs Purse is preparing to respond.
The New Jersey Department of Education is imposing sex education standards that require school districts to teach middle school students about anal sex and pregnancy options.
Could teaching what's described in the Bible as a "blessed hope" actually be a source of anxiety and trauma?
Students across Virginia walked out of class Tuesday protesting a state government guidance directing schools not to allow trans-identified students to identify as the opposite biological sex without legal documents.
Worship leader Dante Bowe is no longer a member of the Grammy Award-winning worship group Maverick City Music for the time being due to "behavior inconsistent" with what the band says is their "core values and beliefs."Subscribe to this Podcast
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- Hurricane Ian leaves 2.5 million florida residents without power | U.S. News
- NJ schools must teach about ‘anal sex,’ abortion in 8th grade | U.S. News
- CNN warns of 'rapture anxiety,' 'religious trauma' over teaching | Living News
- DC Talk’s Kevin Max reveals he’s an ‘exvangelical’ | Entertainment News
- VA performs first abortion under new Biden admin. rule | Politics News
- See You at the Pole leaders hope event launches yearlong movement | U.S. News
- Students stage walkout to protest Virginia's new trans guidelines | Politics News
- OU Health facilities to halt 'certain gender medicine services' | U.S. News
- Arizona's new school choice law expected to survive petition | Politics News
- Maverick City Music halts ties with Dante Bowe over 'behavior' | Entertainment News