Scripture engaged Americans donated more than $100 billion to charity last year, giving more on average to churches and other charitable organizations than the other subgroups surveyed, according to a new report.
The United States Senate approved the so-called Respect for Marriage Act Tuesday, making federal protections for same-sex marriages one step closer to reality and causing concern for religious liberty advocates.
A religious liberty law firm is declaring victory after the Biden administration failed to appeal a court decision blocking a federal mandate requiring medical facilities and staff to perform body mutilating gender transition surgeries, despite religious objections.
For the first time since 1801 when the United Kingdom took its first census, less than half of the population identify as “Christian,” while the share of individuals who say they have no religion has swelled by millions, the latest data from their census show.
The latest Disney animated movie with a pro-LGBT subplot fell short of box office expectations over the Thanksgiving holiday.
Subscribe to this Podcast
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- Scripture engaged Americans gave $145B to charity in 2021: report | U.S. News
- 5 reactions to Senate passing gay marriage bill | Politics News
- Senate passes same-sex marriage bill; 12 Republicans support | Politics News
- Biden admin declines to appeal ruling against transgender mandate | Politics News
- Appeals court upholds block of Biden’s trans surgery mandate | Politics News
- Christians now minority in England and Wales: census | World News
- Iran wants US kicked out of World Cup over support for protesters | Sports News
- Disney’s pro-LGBT ‘Strange World’ projected to lose $100M | Entertainment News
- Indiana can require aborted babies be buried, cremated: court | U.S. News
- Gunmen raid villages, abduct more than 100 in Nigeria | World News