The Covenant School Victims, ESPN Features Trans Athlete For Women's History Month, Carl Lentz Joins Transformation Church
Top headlines for Thursday, March 30, 2023
Members of the Nashville, Tennessee, community were still reeling in grief Tuesday as details began emerging about the six victims and the troubled trans-identified shooter killed in a bloody and tragic attack at The Covenant School on Monday.
The three children shot and killed by a heavily-armed assailant who forced her way into a Nashville Christian school had spent the morning in the chapel memorizing the words to “Amazing Grace,” a missionary who visited the school revealed.
An outspoken female athlete is urging her followers to boycott ESPN, deriding the cable sports channel as “spineless” for promoting a trans-identified man as a figure worthy of celebration during Women’s History Month.
More than two years after asex and leadership scandal led to his firing from Hillsong Church NYC, Carl Lentz is now back in ministry as a “strategist” at Transformation Church led by Pastor Michael Todd in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Subscribe to this Podcast
- @ChristianPost on Twitter
- Christian Post on Facebook
- @ChristianPostIntl on Instagram
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- The Covenant School transgender killer and her 6 victims | U.S. News
- Kids killed in Nashville shooting were learning 'Amazing Grace' | U.S. News
- Nashville-based Christian musicians react to school shooting | U.S. News
- ESPN ripped for Women's History Month profile of trans athlete | Sports News
- Hillsong Church founder Brian Houston fighting DUI charge | U.S. News
- Unitarian Universalists deny ties to sex fantasy assignment | U.S. News
- Carl Lentz joins Transformation Church as ‘strategist’ | Church & Ministries News