A Christian adoption agency's embryo adoption program has led to the birth of hundreds of babies as the practice of embryo adoption and donation remains a contentious issue, even among Christians.
MP Tom Tugendhat and former Tory Member of Parliament Kemi Badenoch are among those running to replace Prime Minister Boris Johnson who announced his resignation.
Netflix’s hit series “Stranger Things” seems to be getting more explicit as the show — and its young cast — grow older, according to a parents watchdog group.
Jewish organizations in the United States have denounced the Presbyterian Church (USA)’s recent passage of a resolution labeling Israel an apartheid state.
Subscribe to this Podcast
While biblical literalism has long been held as the most dominant method of interpreting Scripture among Evangelicals, results of a new poll released by Gallup show that fewer than half of Evangelicals and born-Christians believe the Bible should be taken literally.
- Over 900 babies born through Christian embryo adoption program | U.S. News
- US congressman: investigate the death of Indian priest in custody | World News
- Catholic MP, former faith minister in race to be next UK PM | World News
- Netflix's 'Stranger Things' sees rise in profanity, violence: PTC | Entertainment News
- Public schools link negative student behavior to pandemic: study | U.S. News
- Jewish groups denounce PCUSA's Israel 'apartheid' resolution | Church & Ministries News
- NEA president calls abortion a 'fundamental freedom' | U.S. News
- Fewer than half of Evangelicals believe Bible is literally true | U.S. News