Baby Lisa Irwin Missing: Police Say Full Investigation Still On

Police said they have not given up in the investigation of missing baby Lisa Irwin who vanished from her Missouri home over one month ago.

Authorities searched the neighborhood, nearby woods and landfills for Lisa. These searches ended about two weeks ago, according to the Associated Press.

However, Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young said police are still conducting a full-scale investigation.

"We are not doing any physical field searching just to do it," said Young to the Associated Press Thursday. "If we have another idea, thought or piece of information on where to do that, we will do it before you can blink. But we aren't going to do it just to do it. We're not going to close our eyes and start throwing darts."

Questions have arisen regarding the cooperation of Lisa's parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, throughout the investigation.

"I'm not saying they're not cooperating. They have met some of our needs. What I've been talking about specifically is sitting down, separate from each other, to be interviewed by detectives. In regard to that, no, that hasn't happen since the 8th of October," Young said.

The case received national attention due to strange reports emerging about the case.

Bradley admitted falling asleep drunk the night Lisa vanished. Irwin worked an unusual night shift and did not return home until 4 a.m. He noticed his daughter was not in her crib and called the authorities.

An alleged phone call was made to a woman named Megan Wright from Bradley's cellphone the night Lisa disappeared. Both of Lisa's parents said they could not make calls during the night due to their phones having been stolen with Lisa, according to a KCTV5 report.

Wright said she shares her cellphone with seven other people and did not have the phone at the time of the call. However, a person living with Wright said the residents do not share a cellphone.

Lisa has been missing since Oct. 4 and will turn 1-years-old on Friday.