CP's Top 10 Op-Eds of 2015
The Christian Post would like to thank the many contributors to its opinion page in 2015. We look forward to more collaboration in 2016.
Here were the top 10 opinion editorials, based upon unique internet visitors, in 2015:
10. Larry Tomczak, Ellen DeGeneres: An Open Letter of My Criticism and Her Response to the Influence of Homosexuality in the Media
9. Michael Brown, Rob Bell Trashes the Bible and Marriage on Oprah
8. Kristi Burton Brown, Modern Christians and the Dumbing Down of Sin
7. Wallace Henley, Dear Churches in America: Prepare to Be Treated Like 1st Century Christians in Rome
6. Larry Tomczak, Are You Aware of the Avalanche of Gay Programming Assaulting Your Home?
5. Michael Brown, 40 Answers and 2 Questions for Matthew Vines
4. Napp Nazworth, Obama Forgets Jesus Is True Meaning of Christmas in Charlie Brown Christmas Linus Speech
3. June Hunt, 10 Bible Verses to Keep You Hope-Filled in 2015
2. Rick McDaniel, A Pastor's Open Letter to Hozier and His 'Take Me to Church' Song
1. Matt Moore, For Years I Pleaded With God To Make Me Straight, So Why Did My Prayers Go Unanswered?