After the U.S. Supreme Court decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization resulted in the overturning of Roe v. Wade,some cities have pledged to increase support for the abortion industry through their taxpayers.
California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a new law that critics say would effectively make California a sanctuary state for trans-identified minors seeking life-altering surgeries and hormone drugs.
Israeli archaeologists said they have discovered an extremely rare 3,300 years old intact burial cave from the time of Pharaoh Ramses II, who is thought to be the pharaoh from the biblical story of the Exodus from Egypt.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Actress Marlyne Barrett, known for her character on the NBC series "Chicago Med," revealed that she's battling cancer but is holding on to hope because of her Christian faith.
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- 4 cities using tax dollars to fund abortions after Roe's reversal | Politics News
- California becomes a 'sanctuary' state for gender transition | Politics News
- North Dakota man charged with murder in death of 18-year-old | U.S. News
- Lover confesses to killing pastor whose wife plotted death | U.S. News
- Archaeologists discover burial cave dating to Ramses II, Exodus | World News
- Actress Marlyne Barrett clinging to faith amid cancer battle | Entertainment News
- 7-year-old boy shot on way to church in Chicago | U.S. News
- Man charged with shooting elderly pro-life volunteer | U.S. News