Walt Disney CEO Bob Iger has expressed his sorrow after the company opposed a Florida law barring schools from discussing sexual orientation and gender identity in kindergarten through third grade.
Twitter owner and CEO Elon Musk confirmed the suspicions of many conservative voices Wednesday after revealing that the social media platform “has interfered in elections.”
Despite the pressures of the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdowns, hundreds of Evangelical organizations saw a rise in donations from 2020 to 2021, according to a new report.
Actress and singer Jodi Benson, best known for being the voice of Ariel in Disney's animated series "Little Mermaid,"is now the voice of Nia in the new Christian children’s series “The WingFeather Saga.”
Subscribe to this Podcast
The CEO of a Canadian fashion retailer says its new ad featuring a terminally ill woman who decides to end her life by euthanasia is “not a commercial campaign."
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- New Disney CEO regrets 'battle' over Fla. parental rights bill | U.S. News
- Disney CEO apologizes for not taking stance against LGBT bill | Politics News
- Fla. lawmakers pass bill revoking Disney's special tax status | Politics News
- Disney staffer admits to 'adding queerness' to kids' programming | Entertainment News
- Elon Musk says Twitter interfered in elections | U.S. News
- Evangelical charities saw rise in giving during pandemic: report | Church & Ministries News
- Jodi Benson of ‘Wingfeather Saga' says God is leading her steps | Entertainment News
- Biden must fire gender fluid official charged with felony theft | Politics News
- Simons CEO says assisted suicide commercial is 'inspirational' | World News
- Apple making a 'mistake' by appeasing China, senator says | World News
- 1 in 4 countries used force on religious groups during pandemic | World News