A bill that would codify a right to same-sex marriage into federal law has unleashed a passionate debate in American politics and civil society as a whole as a final vote in the United States Senate looms.
Former U.S. President Donald Trump's dinner last week with rapper Kanye West and white supremacist Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes has prompted condemnation from conservatives.
A transgender activist says she is “grateful” for a group of armed Antifa members who stood guard outside a North Texas bookstore event during Transgender Awareness Week while she read books about gender and sexuality to a group of young children and their parents.
The Rev. Franklin Graham rebuked the notion that Jesus Christ has a "trans body" after a research student at the University of Cambridge made that assertion during a sermon, offending many churchgoers in the process.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Pop icon Kim Kardashian says she is “currently re-evaluating” her relationship with luxury fashion brand Balenciaga following public outrage over their new holiday campaign that featured “disturbing images” of children.
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- 4 things to know about the Respect for Marriage Act | Politics News
- Gay marriage bill clears hurdle amid religious freedom concerns | Politics News
- Supreme Court to hear Christian web designer's gay wedding case | Politics News
- Conservatives condemn Trump dinner with Kanye, Nick Fuentes | U.S. News
- Mom 'grateful' for armed Antifa at 'Transgender Storytime' event | U.S. News
- Disney to air GLAAD ad defending gender transitions for kids | Politics News
- Franklin Graham rebukes claim Jesus has transgender body, vagina | World News
- Ohio church features 300 Nativity scenes at Christmas festival | Church & Ministries News
- Breakaway Vineyard Anaheim pastors hit with $62 million lawsuit | Church & Ministries News
- Kim Kardashian stops short of cutting ties with Balenciaga | Entertainment News
- Former Texas Baptist student minister gets 5 years for sex abuse | U.S. News