Kansas voters have rejected a pro-life amendment to the state constitution, a blow to the anti- abortion cause following the overturning of Roe v. Wade by the U.S. Supreme Court in June.
Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker has signed into law a measure establishing abortion and “gender-affirming care” as constitutional rights.
The Southern Poverty Law Center is facing allegations that the group is promoting a book for elementary school students that normalizes sexual behavior among children.
Subscribe to this Podcast
A healthcare system has agreed to pay over $10.3 million to settle a lawsuit filed by employees who were denied a religious exemption to a COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- Kansas voters uphold abortion right in state constitution | Politics News
- Mass. enshrines right to abortion, 'gender-affirming care' | Politics News
- DOJ sues Idaho over ‘near-total ban on abortion’ | Politics News
- Deadline set for removing Archie Battersbee's life support | World News
- SPLC accused of pushing kids book that sexualizes children | U.S. News
- Milwaukee church shooting: Deacon protects churchogoers | U.S. News
- Health system to pay over $10.3M over COVID-19 vaccine policy | U.S. News