Missouri Imposes Guardrails For Gender Surgery On Kids, 38 Churches Sue UMC, Atheist Richard Dawkins Opposes Gender Ideology
Top headlines for Thursday, March 23, 2023
The United States Supreme Court has rejected an appeal from a traveling evangelist who was barred from preaching at the University of Alabama for failing to obtain a permit.
Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey has implemented an emergency regulation imposing what his office calls "guardrails" on gender transition interventions for minors as the push to ban the controversial practices continues on a state-by-state basis.
The United Methodist Church over theological issues have sued the denomination over objections to the disaffiliation process.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Noted biologist and secular humanist Richard Dawkins has urged followers to back a statement decrying the gender identity movement and the use of puberty blockers on children through his widely followed Twitter account.
- @ChristianPost on Twitter
- Christian Post on Facebook
- @ChristianPostIntl on Instagram
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- Supreme Court lets university rules on preaching stand | Politics News
- Evangelist Barred From Street Preaching at University of Alabama Petitions the Supreme Court | Politics News
- Missouri AG imposes 'guardrails' on gender transition for kids | Politics News
- 38 churches sue UMC Conference over disaffiliation process | Church & Ministries News
- Judge sides with UMC over disaffiliation process, rejects suit | Church & Ministries News
- Bodie, 'Voice' worship leader, performs with Brandon Lake in LA | Entertainment News
- Richard Dawkins signs statement opposing transgender ideology | World News
- Richard Dawkins defends JK Rowling: 'There are 2 sexes' | World News
- Most Americans probably haven't heard the true Gospel