Notre Dame To Host "Queer Holiness" Event, Most Workers Fear Sharing Religious Views, Vienna Police Warn Of Attack
Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
Top headlines for Friday, March 17, 2023
The University of Notre Dame will host an event titled "Queer Holiness: An Experiential Christian Anthropology" even though Catholic Church teaching labels homosexuality as a sin.
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis pushed back on President Joe Biden’s characterization of legislation banning sex-change surgeries for minors as “sinful” by sharing graphic images of bodies maimed by such procedures.
A Virginia judge cited a 19th-century law about slave ownership in ruling that human embryos can. legally be considered property or "chattel."
Police in Vienna are warning the public of a threat of an Islamist attack on churches and other places of worship.Subscribe to this Podcast
- @ChristianPost on Twitter
- Christian Post on Facebook
- @ChristianPostIntl on Instagram
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- University of Notre Dame to host ‘Queer Holiness’ event | U.S. News
- DeSantis: 'It is not sinful to prohibit the mutilation of minors' | Politics News
- Florida medical boards ban gender transition surgeries on minors | Politics News
- Judge rules frozen embryos are property, cites slavery law | U.S. News
- 3 in 5 workers fear sharing religious views in workplace: survey | U.S. News
- Calif. sued for barring religious schools from special ed funds | U.S. News
- Planned Parenthood sued for racial, religious discrimination | U.S. News
- Vienna police warn of attack with 'Islamist motive' on churches | World News