The United States Supreme Court has ruled that a Washington school district was wrong to punish and fire a high school football coach for praying on the field after games.
A pro-life pregnancy center in Virginia has become the first anti-abortion organization to face vandalism since the United States Supreme Court reversed the Roe v. Wade decision that legalized abortion nationwide.
The Church of England will adamantly oppose a proposed bill seeking to legalize assisted suicide in the United Kingdom because it "undermines the intrinsic value of every human life," according to the denomination's senior-most lay leader.
Archaeologists recently uncovered Christian prayer beads dating from the eighth to ninth century on an ancient island in the United Kingdom known as "Holy Island," and say the discovery will give an insight into how people in medieval Britain lived and expressed their faith.
As the Biden administration issued new Title IX guidelines Thursday allowing trans-identifying males to compete in women’s sports, a large cross-section of women rallied in opposition mere blocks away from the White House.Subscribe to this Podcast
- Supreme Court sides with Christian coach punished for praying | Politics News
- Va. pregnancy center first to be vandalized after SCOTUS ruling | U.S. News
- Pro-life, pro-abortion groups included in list of extremist orgs | Politics News
- Texas pastor killed in road rage incident; $5K reward on suspect | U.S. News
- Church of England will oppose assisted dying bill, official says | World News
- Medieval Christian prayer beads discovered on Holy Island | World News
- Sports expose harms of gender ideology, women’s advocate says | Sports News
- JD Hall removed from church, media ministries due to ‘serious sin | Church & Ministries News