Reactions To Tyre Nichols Murder, Christian Scientists Viewed As Less Intelligent, Students May Identify As Animals In ND Bill
Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
Prominent Christian leaders from across theological backgrounds have weighed in on the police killing of 29-year-old Tyre Nichols earlier this month, denouncing the incident as inhumane.
A new study finds that nonreligious individuals tend to stereotype and hold a bias against Christians working in scientific fields.
Legislation in North Dakota aimed at prohibiting schools from providing separate accommodations for trans-identified students is raising eyebrows over a subsection of the bill that suggests the same limits for students who identify as any species “other than human."
Candace Cameron Bure and podcaster Tara-Leigh Cobble recently discussed the imperative of reading God's Word instead of believing oft-repeated bumper sticker platitudes shared on social media that mangle the meaning of Bible verses.Subscribe to this Podcast
- @ChristianPost on Twitter
- Christian Post on Facebook
- @ChristianPostIntl on Instagram
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- Christian leaders react to the killing of Tyre Nichols | Church & Ministries News
- DOJ quickly charges abortion clinic arsonist amid bias claims | U.S. News
- Christian scientists viewed as less intelligent, study shows | U.S. News
- ND bill seeks to ban accommodations for trans, 'animal' students | U.S. News
- Utah bans sex-change surgeries on kids, restricts hormone drugs | Politics News
- London School of Economics scraps Christian words Lent, Easter | World News
- Candace Cameron Bure warns against incorrect Bible interpretation | Entertainment News