Here are five places in the United States and Canada that held Thanksgiving events before the famous observance at colonial Massachusetts took place.
Twitter’s new boss, Elon Musk announced Monday that the company has suspended the relaunch of their $8 a month Blue Verified subscription program until they have a strong system in place to prevent the verification of impersonators such as a parody account of Jesus Christ with nearly 900,000 followers.
“Devotion" tells the true story of Jesse Brown, a Christian naval aviator who lost his life in service to his country, and seeks to honor the men and women currently serving in the armed forces.
A group of state attorneys general has vowed to take action against the United States Department of Veterans Affairs if its hospitals perform abortions in states where the procedure has become illegal following the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization.
Subscribe to this Podcast
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- 5 places that celebrated Thanksgiving before Plymouth colony | U.S. News
- 'Jesus Christ’ account gets verified on Twitter | U.S. News
- Yale president slams Washington Post report on suicidal students | U.S. News
- Leon Fontaine, Canadian megachurch pastor, dies at 59 | World News
- 'Devotion' highlights sacrifice of Christian pilot Jesse Brown | Entertainment News
- Medical groups challenge FDA's authorization of abortion pill | Politics News
- VA told not to do elective abortions in states with abortion bans | Politics News
- UK drops Christian street preacher’s hate speech charges | World News