The United States is the most permissive country when it comes to pushing gender ideology and prescribing puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones to children, compared to nearly a dozen European countries that have implemented more strenuous barriers for youth seeking to obtain drugs and body-mutilating surgeries to look more like the opposite sex.
A group of mothers showed up with their babies at the office of Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., to demonstrate how pro-life pregnancy centers supported them in response to the senator’s claims that these organizations exist to deceive women.
Award-winning singer Jennifer Hudson, who now has her own self-titleddaytime television show, recently featured a 5-year-old preacher's kids who gained notoriety after a video of him baptizing a stuffed animal was seen by millions online.
Subscribe to this Podcast
The individual or individuals responsible for leaking the U.S. Supreme Court decision that overturned Roe v. Wade remains unidentified, according to a recently released report.
- @ChristianPost on Twitter
- Christian Post on Facebook
- @ChristianPostIntl on Instagram
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- US worst country for pushing 'extreme gender ideology' on kids | Politics News
- Moms visit Sen. Warren's office to refute 'fake clinic' claim | Politics News
- Abortion activists attack churches, pregnancy centers: list | U.S. News
- 35 Black churches to get $4M in preservation grants | Church & Ministries News
- Pastor Johnny Hunt returns to pulpit after sex abuse allegation | Church & Ministries News
- Jennifer Hudson features 5-year-old kid 'preacher' on new TV show | Entertainment News
- Supreme Court still hasn't found leaker of abortion ruling draft | Politics News