Youth Pastor Arresting In Sex Trafficking Sting, Miracle Rescue Of Diver Lost At Sea, Ruth Bader Ginsburg Statue Is 'Demonic'
Authorities in Texas have arrested nearly 50 people, including one high school teacher and a youth pastor, as part of a sting operation aimed at combatting sex trafficking.
A 22-year-old spear fisherman from Key West, Florida, who got lost at sea for two hours last Thursday after he was pulled away from the coast by the Gulf Stream is celebrating a “miracle" after he was rescued alive by his own family before authorities could reach him.
A three-judge panel of the Colorado Court of Appeals has ruled against Christian baker Jack Phillips, having concluded that he was wrong to refuse, on religious grounds, to bake a cake celebrating transgenderism.
Subscribe to this Podcast
A sculpture of the late U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg atop a New York City courthouse is attracting criticism, with observers claiming the statue has a “demonic" appearance and celebratory nature towards abortion.
- @ChristianPost on Twitter
- Christian Post on Facebook
- @ChristianPostIntl on Instagram
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- Grand jury indicts activists for defacing pro-life clinics | U.S. News
- Police arrest youth pastor, teacher in sex trafficking sting | U.S. News
- Diver lost at sea for 2 hours celebrates 'miracle' after rescue | U.S. News
- Student wins right to wear ‘Jesus Loves Me’ face mask | U.S. News
- Appeals court rules against Jack Phillips in trans cake case | Politics News
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg statue accused of being 'idol to abortion' | U.S. News
- 2 churches attacked in Spain, leaving 1 dead, 4 injured | World News