The Fundamental Drawing Bundle for Beginners
Bring Out the Artist in You with 56+ Hours of Easy-to-Follow Content on Drawing Skills for Both Traditional and Digital Mediums ft. Top-Rated Instructor Brent Eviston
The Art & Science of Drawing: Form and Space
This course contains the third and fourth installments of The Art & Science of Drawing series. In this course, you’ll learn to do drawings that give the illusion of 3-Dimensional objects occupying deep space. You’ll start by learning how to draw the sphere, the cylinder, and the cube, the foundational shapes that all other forms, no matter how complex, are constructed from. Next you’ll learn to combine and manipulate these forms to draw any form observable or imaginable. You'll even get an introduction to linear perspective! Never again will your drawings appear flat and lifeless on the page.
- Access 10 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Draw the foundational volumes, spheres, cylinders & cubes, in any orientation in space
- Break any form down into basic volumes
- Draw objects properly in perspective
How to Improve Your Figure Drawing Step-by-Step
In this basic approach to figure drawing, you'll learn techniques to systematically break down the various parts of the body into simpler shapes and understand how to work them into one figure. Following along with a professional artist, you'll gain insight into how the artwork and poses are created and understand how to create them yourself.
- Access 27 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Explore gesture drawings, timed studies of the pose, negative space drawing, perspective, & much more
- Get a copy of the art files as downloadable PDFs
- Become more confident in constructing your figure drawings from the mind
How to Draw Heads: Step-by-Step & From Any Angle
Learn how to draw a variety of heads and faces from any angle in this beginner-friendly course! You will learn popular techniques, such as the Andrew Loomis method, breaking down the face into thirds, how to align features of the face and establish proportions. You will also learn how to draw individual areas of the face. The instructor will cover eyes, mouths, noses, hair, and face shapes. These individual sections will give you more confidence when constructing the entire head of your character.
- Access 49 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Master the rules for drawing a human head
- Learn how to distort or caricature the head & facial features
- Draw more variety in your character designs
How to Draw Dynamic Comic Book Superheroes: Start to Finish
In this course, you will learn how to draw dynamic comic book superheroes step by step. You will work along with the instructor as he breaks down all the major components that comprise the superhero comic characters that we know and love. You will learn about proportions, anatomy, suit design, foreshortening, rendering, perspective, and how to draw dynamic poses from your imagination. These action poses are essential to creating powerful characters that can tell an amazing story!
- Access 58 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Get a step-by-step guide for drawing comic book heroes
- Use foreshortening in your drawings w/ more confidence
- Access all the art files to work along w/ throughout the course
The Complete Pencil Drawing & Shading Course for Beginners
In order to make progress in drawing, continuous training is required that reinforces the eyes and hands and aligns them to transfer them to the worksheet. The advantages of using graphite pencils in the drawing and the technique of shading with a pencil can be seen in the availability and cost of the tools used. This feature allows you to work and enjoy with the simplest tools, with a pencil and a sheet of paper, whenever and wherever you want to draw. In this course, you'll get to know some general ways and principles of sketching, the types of equipment for sketching, how to make volumes, and get acquainted with hyper-real sketches.
- Access 56 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn shading tonnages
- Use bristle brushes for shading in pencil sketching
- Make volume w/ simple geometrical shapes
- Draw an eye in the hyper-real way from the photo
From Drawing to Pattern in Adobe Illustrator: A Masterclass
Learn to take the drawings in your sketchbook to Illustrator to vectorize them, clean them up, colorize them, and then turn them into seamless repeating patterns. These patterns are suitable for use on Print on Demand sites, for sale as scrapbook paper collections, and for use as digital assets. The course is practical and hands-on so you will create your first designs as you work through the video lectures. As you do, you will also increase your Illustrator knowledge and skills.
- Access 16 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Clean up a scanned image ready for tracing
- Create a range of seamless repeating patterns from your drawings
- Create large block and half drop repeating patterns
- Use Image Trace to vectorize a drawing
How to Draw Perspective For Beginners
Because perspective is basically the art of making 2-dimensional drawings look 3 dimensional, it is essential in any art form. For example, if you wanted to paint a scene in watercolor, you would need to understand perspective in order to give your drawing depth. You'd need to know how to angle your lines and brush strokes in order to give the illusion that certain objects are further away than others. This course will teach you the basics of perspective. You'll learn the core concepts of how perspective works and you'll be giving step-by-step drawing exercises to help you apply what you've learned. By the end of this course, you'll know how to draw in one, two, and three-point perspective!
- Access 21 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Understand what Perspective is & its elements
- Know the methods of achieving depth
- Use one & two-point perspective to draw three-dimensional objects from your imagination
Drawing Animal Portraits For Beginners
Drawing animals can be one of the most fun and rewarding activity. To be able to capture the cuteness of your pet cat or the excitement of your beloved dog is an amazing thing. In this course, you'll learn the step-by-step process on how to complete animal portrait. This course is divided into 31 separate video lessons. Each lesson covers a different element of the animal portrait drawing in a very step-by-step way so you’ll never be overwhelmed. Along the way, you’ll be given simple step-by-step exercises that will gradually increase your skill level. And by the end of the course, you will have drawn your very own complete animal portrait!
- Access 31 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Know the 5 elements of shading
- Learn & practice gradual blending
- Understand the Grid Method
The Art & Science of Drawing: Shading Beyond the Basics
If you can shade a sphere, a cube, and a cylinder, you can learn to shade any subject, no matter how complex. This course will show you how. In these five in-depth lessons, you’ll learn how light operates on complex objects including concave forms like cups and bowls as well as organic subjects like fruit and vegetables. This course even includes an introduction to cross-hatching, one of the most sought-after drawing skills The skills taught in this course are essential for anyone interested in continuing on to figure drawing.
- Access 5 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Discuss concave forms & organic form
- Understand how to manage complexity
- Learn about dynamic shading
The Art & Science Of Drawing: Basic Skills
This course is designed for the absolute beginner artist but recommended for anyone who would like to improve their drawing skills. Using hands-on demos, you'll get a feel for basic techniques and understand concepts essential to drawing.
- Access 15 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to hold the pencil
- Discover how to draw any shape
- Understand how to analyze any subject
- Use light lines & basic shapes to lay an accurate foundation for finished drawings
- Bring your drawings to life w/ detail & texture
The Art & Science of Drawing: Dynamic Mark Making
How you draw says just as much about you as what you draw. In this second course in the Art & Science of Drawing series, you’ll learn to bring your drawings to life with dynamic and engaging mark making. You’ll learn to truly express yourself through drawing from the most delicate of marks to lines that jump off the page with passionate intensity.
- Access 5 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Use the pencil to create a wide range of expressive & engaging lines marks
- Draw objects in a way that give the viewer a sense of what it feels like to the touch
- Infuse your linework w/ emotion that truly connects with a viewer
- Make objects appear to recede in space using atmospheric perspective
Digital Painting: Amazing Fantasy Art in Manga Studio 5
In this course, you will learn how to digitally draw and paint a variety of fantasy art elements. You will learn how to create magical weapons, rock formations, power effects, foliage, and a fully detailed character step by step. You will be given all sorts of neat tricks and techniques to create this type of artwork while using the very powerful and affordable program Manga Studio 5 / Clip Studio Paint. This course starts with the basic elements and allows you to grow at your own pace until you are ready for the full character creation by the end.
- Access 47 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to digitally draw and paint a variety of fantasy art elements
- Discover how to create magical weapons, foliage & a fully detailed character step-by-step
- Construct a complete character design from sketch to finish paint