Recommended

Demi Moore Hospitalization Due to Inhaling Whip Cream Gas?

Demi Moore was rushed to the hospital Monday night after what was suspected to be substance abuse. New reports state that the actress was getting high by using a method, common mostly amongst teenagers. Former husband, Ashton Kutcher chose not to comment on the new details.

A friend of the actress called paramedics at 10:45 p.m. Monday night according to TMZ , after the actress had inhaled dangerous amounts of nitrous oxide. Nitrous Oxide, which is commonly referred to as "laughing gas," is often administered at the dentist office for surgical procedures.

The drug is used most commonly amongst teenagers seeking a quick and cheap thrill, by inhaling the nitrous oxide from the bottom of a whip cream can. The Urban Dictionary states that the process, called "whip it," requires a balloon and cracker to extract the nitrous oxide.

Demi's representative has told TMZ, "Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health. She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends."

Yahoo user Mr Mantoba has described "whip it" as: "You will get dizzy and weird wah-wahs in your head."

Although some like to believe that "whip it" is safe, it can be dangerous, as Moore found out. TMZ has reported that Moore inhaled too much and was having seizure like symptoms when medics were called.

The gossip site also attempted to track down Ashton Kutcher to get his reaction to the new details that had surfaced. The actor was found leaving a nightclub in Sao Paulo, Brazil with a young, blonde woman. He refused to comment to TMZ about the incident.

Free CP Newsletters

Join over 250,000 others to get the top stories curated daily, plus special offers!

Sponsored

Most Popular

More Articles