Recommended

Election 2018 Polls: Will GOP Gain Senate Seats?

House

Election 2018
FiveThirtyEight's House of Representatives midterm election prediction, updated Monday, Oct. 29, 2018. |

The Democrats' chances of regaining control of the House of Representatives remain strong, according to FiveThirtyEight.

In data updated on Monday morning, the site gave Democrats an 86.1 percent chance of regaining control of the House, versus a 13.9 percent chance that Republicans will retain.

This forecast is very similar to last Monday, when the site gave Democrats an 86.3 percent chance of regaining control of the House, versus a 13.7 percent chance that Republicans will retain.

RealClearPolitics' "Battle for the House 2018" map, accessed Monday, gave Democrats 205 seats, Republicans 200 seats, and listed 30 as "toss-ups."

These numbers are identical to two weeks ago, but a slight increase for the Republicans compared to last week, when they dipped to 199 seats.

Follow Michael Gryboski on Twitter or Facebook

Free CP Newsletters

Join over 250,000 others to get the top stories curated daily, plus special offers!

Sponsored

Most Popular

More In Politics