FIFA 2014 and GTA 5 having been fighting over the no. 1 and no. 2 spots on the videogame charts in the U.K. with the new Pokemon games at a close third and fourth.
FIFA was no. 1 last week with GTA 5 at no. 2, this week they flipped. Also, since Pokemon X and Y are different games, they are apart. When put together in sales, they would be in the no. 1 spot.
GTA 5 is the fastest selling bit of entertainment that ever existed, making more that $1 billion in three days.
According to Spong.com, the full list is as follows:
1. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
2. FIFA 14 (Electronic Arts)
3. Pokemon X (Nintendo)
4. Pokemon Y (Nintendo)
5. Beyond: Two Souls (Sony)
6. F1 2013 (Codemasters)
7. Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
8. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
9. Disney Infinity (Disney)
10. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Nintendo)
11. Saints Row IV (Deep Silver)
12. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros.)
13. NBA 2K14 (2K Sports)
14. May Payne 3 (Rockstar)
15. PES 2014 (Konami)
16. Splinter Cell Blacklist (Ubisoft)
17. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
18. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
19. Dragon's Crown (NIS America)
20. The Last of Us (Sony)
Beyond: Two Souls has been a much anticipated game that is known for its stunning graphics and almost cinematic type game play. However, the games predecessor, Heavy Rain, debuted at no.1. Important to note is Beyond: Two Souls is not a sequel, but simply the next game by that developer.
Just Dance 2014 will have a higher ranking on the list because of its inclusion in Wii U packages in the U.K.
The Just Dance 2014 Pack with Just Dance 2014 will debut on Nov. 22.
The bundle will each contain an 8GB Wii U along with a Wii Remote Plus Controller, a Sensor Bar, and Nintendo Land.
The bundle go for £249.99 in the Nintendo U.K. store.