GOP Pushes Family-Friendly Policies, The Pope On Gender Ideology, Actor From The Office Blasts Anti-Christian Bias
Top headlines for Wednesday, March 15, 2023
Several Republican-controlled state legislatures have begun to push for expanded protections for pregnant women and mothers in low-income households, particularly in areas where abortion is now illegal or severely restricted after the U.S. Supreme Court determined that the U.S. Constitution does not confer a right to abortion.
Hillsong Church has been charging child sponsorship and Christian humanitarian aid organization Compassion International $1 million annually to do God's work in helping young children through a partnership a new whistleblower's report has called “disgusting.”
Pope Francis condemned transgender ideology in a recent interview, declaring that it is “one of the most dangerous ideological colonizations.”
Subscribe to this Podcast
Actor Rainn Wilson is calling out what he says is the latest example of Hollywood bias against Christians in HBO’s “The Last Of Us."
- @ChristianPost on Twitter
- Christian Post on Facebook
- @ChristianPostIntl on Instagram
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- GOP legislatures push for more family-friendly policies post-Roe | Politics News
- Hillsong Church charged Compassion International $1M | Church & Ministries News
- Baby dumped in trashcan at California gas station | U.S. News
- Pope: 'Gender ideology' is 'dangerous,' against 'human vocation' | Church & Ministries News
- 'The Office' star Rainn Wilson blasts anti-Christian bias | Entertainment News
- Texas man sues ex-wife's friends for aiding her abortion | U.S. News