Most Christians Experience Doubt, Rick Warren Defends Women Pastors, Queer Disney Actors Shares Faith
Top headlines for Saturday, March 11, 2023
Over half of Christians say they sometimes experience doubts about their religious beliefs, according to a new study from the prominent Evangelical research organization the Barna Group.
California Gov. Gavin Newsom announced that the state is withdrawing from a $54 million contract with Walgreens after the corporation revealed that it would not dispense the abortion pill in certain states where it is not legal to do so.
Former Saddleback Church pastor and founder Rick Warren recently laid out three passages from the Bible that led him to conclude that it is acceptable for women to serve in the office of pastor.
An openly queer actor from the Disney+ streaming series "High School Musical: The Musical: The Series" shared his Christian faith at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards weeks after being criticized for his baptism at Bethel Church.Subscribe to this Podcast
- @ChristianPost on Twitter
- Christian Post on Facebook
- @ChristianPostIntl on Instagram
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- Most Christians say they experience doubts about faith : Barna | Church & Ministries News
- California cuts ties with Walgreens over abortion pill policy | Politics News
- Democrat resigns after aborting babies with disabilities comment | Politics News
- Moms visit Sen. Warren's office to refute 'fake clinic' claim | Politics News
- Rick Warren explains what changed his mind on women pastors | Church & Ministries News
- Hillsong leaders accused of money laundering, tax evasion | Church & Ministries News
- Queer Disney actor shares faith in Christ at Kids' Choice Awards | Entertainment News