NHL Goalie Boycotts LGBT Pride Jerseys, SBC Ignored Sexual Abuse Says Report, AZ School District Bans Christian College
Top headlines for Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Perry Noble, the senior pastor of Second Chance Church in Anderson, South Carolina, recently revealed that a lump he found on his abdomen three weeks ago is not malignant.
A Christian university in Kentucky has agreed to a $14 million settlement over the death of a student-athlete who died after allegedly begging for water and being denied access to it during on-campus workouts.
A Christian goalie for the San Jose Sharks boycotted pregame warmups over the weekend, saying the team’s decision to wear NHL pride-themed jerseys went against the teachings of the Bible and his “personal convictions.”
Subscribe to this Podcast
Arizona Christian University has filed a lawsuit against Washington Elementary School District, a public school district in Arizona, over alleged religious discrimination.
- @ChristianPost on Twitter
- Christian Post on Facebook
- @ChristianPostIntl on Instagram
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- Perry Noble shares health update about lump found on his abdomen | Church & Ministries News
- Pastor Perry Noble opens up about repentance | Church & Ministries News
- Christian university to pay $14M over student wrestler's death | Sports News
- Sharks goalie boycotts pregame warmups over NHL pride jerseys | Sports News
- Ex-SBC Pres. Johnny Hunt files lawsuit over SBC sex abuse report | Church & Ministries News
- SBC ignored sexual abuse to avoid liability, report claims | Church & Ministries News
- SBC leaders mishandled ‘crisis of sexual abuse': Russell Moore | Church & Ministries News
- City criminalizes protests near drag queen library events | World News
- College fights back after school district bans Christian views | U.S. News
- 'Jesus Revolution' filmmakers' next project stars Hilary Swank | Entertainment News