HILLARY CLINTON'S RECORD ON LIFE ISSUES
1. Planned Parenthood endorsed Hillary Clinton in the Democratic primaries — a first for the nation's leading provider of abortions.
2. Clinton has said that abortion should be legal during any stage of a women's pregnancy for any reason whatsoever. She would not put any restrictions on a "women's right to choose."
3. In speaking of Supreme Court nominees, Clinton said, "We've got to make sure to preserve Roe v. Wade, not let it be nibbled away or repealed." Her Supreme Court justice picks will be, without question, extreme pro-abortion supporters.
4. Clinton's views are in fact in line with the Democratic Party platform, which supports the abortion of lives in the womb up to the time the child is born.
5. In April 2016, Clinton said, "The unborn person doesn't have constitutional rights," and that the "the woman's right to make decisions" trumps any rights the child has — including the right to life.
6. Clinton has called abortion a "fundamental human right."
7. In March 2016, an investigative report found that the Clinton campaign paid Planned Parenthood thousands of dollars for volunteering on behalf of the Democratic candidate.
8. Clinton defends the violent (and currently illegal) practice of partial-birth abortion.
9. She is happy that her husband vetoed a bill to ban partial-birth abortions.
10. In 2009, Clinton received Planned Parenthood's highest honor, the Margaret Sanger Award.
11. Clinton has said, "I will always defend Planned Parenthood and I will say consistently and proudly, Planned Parenthood should be funded, supported and protected, not undermined, misrepresented and demonized" — even after the scandal involving Planned Parenthood illegally profiting from the sale of baby body parts.
12. Clinton would repeal the Hyde Amendment, which prohibits public funding for abortion services. Not only will she ensure abortion is legal in all 9 months of pregnancy — Clinton wants taxpayers to foot the bill.
13. Big Abortion is one of Clinton's largest donors.
14. Clinton compares pro-lifers to terrorists for wanting to defund Planned Parenthood.
15. Clinton believes abortion must be a "core priority" in developing countries.
16. NARAL Pro-Choice America endorsed Clinton for President.
17. Clinton has a 100% pro-choice voting record with NARAL and Planned Parenthood.
18. In 2015, Clinton slammed the U.S. House for passing a bill protecting pain-capable lives in the womb from late-term abortions.
19. One of Clinton's heroes is Margaret Sanger, racist eugenicist and founder of Planned Parenthood. She is "really in awe of" Sanger, whom she considers "one of the most transformational in the entire history of the human race."
20. Clinton has said if she becomes President, she would ensure Planned Parenthood receives even more taxpayer funding.
21. Clinton has said that "religious beliefs" against abortion "have to be changed."
22. Clinton's abortion views appear to have become more extreme. In 2008, she said abortions should be "safe, legal and rare, and by rare, I mean rare." She has since dropped the "rare" rhetoric, saying in 2016 that abortion should be "safe and legal."