Pharmacy Chain Won't Dispense Abortion Pills, Trump Dominates CPAC Poll, NYC Mayor Adams On His Personal Faith
Top headlines for Tuesday, March 7, 2023
Following threats of legal action and pressure from over 20 attorneys general, the major pharmacy retail chain Walgreens confirmed that it will not dispense the abortion pill in certain parts of the country, even in places where abortion remains legal.
Churches in Texas have pledged to sponsor the resettlement of about 60 Christians from China’s persecuted “Mayflower Church” who fled to South Korea in 2019 but were denied asylum.
A Texas bill that condemns abortion as a “murderous act of violence” would require internet providers to block any website that sells or assists in obtaining abortion pills.
Subscribe to this Podcast
New York City Mayor Eric Adams maintained Sunday that he cannot separate his Christian faith from who he is as a person nearly a week after making waves with a similar statement in which he declared it was a mistake to remove prayer from public schools.
- @ChristianPost on Twitter
- Christian Post on Facebook
- @ChristianPostIntl on Instagram
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- Major pharmacy chain won't dispense abortion pill in some states | U.S. News
- Trump dominates CPAC straw poll, DeSantis comes in second | Politics News
- Texas churches pledge to sponsor exiled Mayflower Church members | Church & Ministries News
- SCOTUS declines to hear atheists suit over Fla. city prayer vigil | Politics News
- Supreme Court sides with Christian coach punished for praying | Politics News
- Texas bill aims to block websites that sell abortion pills | Politics News
- NYC Mayor Adams insists you can't separate faith from who you are | U.S. News