Revival During Spring Break, Arkansas Passes Universal School Choice, Florida Law Defunds Planned Parenthood
Top headlines for Friday, March 10, 2023
While many students are on vacation during spring break in Virginia, students at Regent University have been engaging in impromptu worship services that include the sharing of testimonies and exhortations from Scripture.
Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders signed a sweeping education bill into law Wednesday, becoming the fifth state to enact a universal school choice program and banning certain topics from being taught in public classrooms.
A federal court has reinstated a 2016 Florida law that allows the state to remove public funding of Planned Parenthood, citing the overturning of Roe v. Wade as justification.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Jewish groups have come to the defense of an Evangelical Christian postal worker who claims he was forced out of his job for refusing to work Sundays, the day of the sabbath.
- Subscribe to the Freedom Post, delivered every Monday and Thursday
- Click here to get the top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning!
- Regent students attend revival worship during spring break | U.S. News
- Arkansas passes universal school choice, bans CRT | Politics News
- Not Found
- Family pastor blames mental illness for mom killing 3 children | U.S. News
- Christian org. sues for right to refuse hiring LGBT individuals | U.S. News
- Court reinstates Florida law defunding Planned Parenthood | Politics News
- SPLC defends attorney charged with domestic terrorism | U.S. News
- Jewish groups support Christian worker at center of SCOTUS case | U.S. News
- USPS can require Christian to work on Sundays, court rules | Politics News